California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 3:13 pm

my attorney vidoe taped an custodial exchange of me and the exchange of the children, i want to use this as evidence, can i authenticate the video since i am in it? whats the evidence code that says i can authenticate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search