California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/13, 11:04 am

In California. I want to loan my married daughter money (for her daughers' school costs), and want it returnable if and when she gets a divorce (from joint marital assets). What type of promissory note do I use to make this legally happen?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search