California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/13, 11:06 am

In completing the Income and Expense form, I am a full time student with no income. However, my current spouse makes income and pays all the bills. Do I need to include his income and expenses on this form (I presume that I need to file this form as a response to my ex's effort to reduce child support), or just mine that I receive and pay? Also, what if the other party falsifies his I & E form - what recourse is there? Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search