California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 7:39 am

I'm a co-signer on my brother in laws vehicle . He and my sister are going through a messy divorce, so he destroyed the vehicle and parked it at my moms. I tried to make a police report for the vandalism, but the officer said it was a civil matter and that he couldn't make a report. What steps do I take to talk to the right type of lawyer for this matter?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search