California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/00, 9:37 pm

custody request by a parent of a married daughter.

What can the elderly parents do to help a married daughter who has some brain damage due to lack of oxygen during asthma attack to get proper care? The husband and his daughter from first marriage, refuse to give her the care she needs. She is being kept in a Alzhiemers place with no privacy. Men can walk into her room at all times and stand there staring. The patient has money and it is the belief of her parents that the husbands daughter wants her to die so she can inherit through her father. Her father is dying of cancer. The parents just want their daughters money to be used for her care. They do not want to be in charge of it. They want someone appointed to do this that does not have an ax to grind.

I would appreciate hearing what you have to say on this.

Thank You.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search