California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/12, 7:05 pm

My ex-wife and I were divorced 14 years ago in California. She is entitled to a portion of my military retirement but the settlement did not include an actual figure or percentage. I am now retired and we would need to amend the original dissolution settlement to add this percentage but how is this done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search