California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/20/12, 10:35 am

I just found out my 3 year old son is not mine, but I do still want to see him. He is my ex wife's son. I see him occasionally and pay for his things. They do not know that I am not the father. Should I tell them? or not?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search