Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have full physical and joint legal custody of my 2 boys. They were removed from my now ex wife due to endangerment and neglect by dcfs last may. My ex was ordered to complete domestic violence classes along with a few others and do random drug testing and failed to do so and has still not even made an attempt. She got monitered visits and during the whole court process she was having visits through the social workers office. Recently my new wife and the boys and I moved an hour away from my ex and we recently had a daughter. I support my family of 5 on my own with no help whatsoever from my ex. In the past 3 months she has come for her hour visit once! And until yesterday it had been 12 days since she had called to talk to the boys. The visits are held at the park near our apartment due to the fact she has previously repeatedly threatened my wife while she was pregnant and continues to make threats and attempt to break up our marriage. So we made the monitered visits at a public park. She is now demanding our home address and saying its the law. She is also demanding I bring the boys to her for the visits. I'd like to know my place on these issues

Asked on 5/13/13, 4:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Catherine Schwartz Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please call our office at (951) 686-8190 and we would be happy to set up a free phone consultation where one of our attorneys can help answer your questions.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now