Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can I gain full custody of three kids if husband is financially and verbally abusive?

Asked on 11/05/11, 6:00 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the father is abusive towards you or the children, the court may consider a motion restricting his contact. If he is withholding money from you and the children, a child and spousal support motion should also be considered.

Read more
11/06/11, 8:24 am
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Financially abusive? How does that work? Paper cuts with 20 dollar bills? Steals their lunch money?

Read more
11/06/11, 4:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now