California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/07/11, 12:03 am

I live in california and was wondering If I marry a man that has child support debt, can the courts make me pay his child support debt? Also, once married, can he claim hardship to have his payments lowered due to the change in his household?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search