Legal Question in Family Law in California

Promise rings

i had a boyfirend in highschool who

gave me a promise ring. i later broke

up with him and now 2 years later he

demnads it back or he will take legal

action can he do that?

Asked on 2/06/08, 8:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick McCrary Law Office Of Patrick L. McCrary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Promise rings

Since you were the person who broke up with him, he is entitled to the ring back. If he had broken up with you, you would keep the ring. Good Luck, Pat McCrary

Read more
Answered on 2/07/08, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now