California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 4:18 pm

I am representing myself in a termination of guardianship i have filed the paperwork with the courts and have a hearing next month what information should i have with me to help me win my case?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/11/13, 11:11 pm by John Laurie

Suggest you have an attorney review the paperwork and advise accordingly.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search