California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/12, 9:38 am

Seperated from my wife in 1999, Divorce papers were filed & I thought everything was finalize. However when I went to the court house to get copies of the divorce papers, the clerk said that there was a paper missed that needed to be filed before the divorce could be finalize. However the clerk couldnt tell me what paper is missing. How can I find out?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search