California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 7:10 pm

My son was arrested for domestic violence and narcotics when his wife called police and had him arrested at his job. She told police his hit her in her face and pushed her on his lunch break, in reality, on the friday before she struck their 1 yr old accidently when she was hitting him while he held the baby. We need to know if he can file for legal seoaraton and custody while he has a restraining order and drug charges against him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search