California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 3:31 pm

My Son-in-law just informed my daughter that he did not want to continue with the marriage, They have 15 mo son. We do not have a clue as to were to start. She is homeless because of this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search