California  |  Family Law

My son's mother is falsly accussing me of breaking into her car and says she has witnesses. I was home and my girlfriend can account to what I did that day. What do I do to prove my innocence?

Answered on: 6/17/13, 12:52 pm by Anthony Roach

Are you facing criminal charges? You've posted this in family law, but just mentioned a threat. Obviously if something goes to court, you have your girlfriend appear in court and testify as to your whereabouts. But she cannot testify as to your whereabouts forever.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Answered on: 6/18/13, 11:42 pm by John Laurie

Have you been charged with a crime? If not is this related to some sort of hearing? Need more information. If you need representation feel free to call my office. 818 345 0123

This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of an engagement letter or retainer agreement hiring me or my firm.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356