California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/13, 8:35 pm

Here's the story me and my wife have been separated for three years she filed for divorce two years ago i was served and nothing else happened it has been two years and when asked about the divorce from any one she says its the courts fault so i went to the court and told them my story they looked it up and said that she never finalized it when i approached her with it she still blames it on the courts so a legal advisor told me to get online and file the response paper work so i informed her what i was going to do now she is in the rush to get my children baptized can she do that without my consent

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search