Legal Question in Medical Leave in California


minor has lived with me for 10yrsmom is dead can next of kin give me gaurdingship

Asked on 2/06/08, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: gaurdingship

You would petition the court to appoint you as legal guardian. Of course, the next of kin's assent (as opposed to a challenge) would be helpful.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/08, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Medical Leave Act Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now