California  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/12, 4:40 pm

How can I get medical certification for fmla/cfra for a foster child who is a ward of the court, can my employer still insist on not granting my leave, Social workers, Drs, refuse to fill out cert. forms. they claim confidentuality laws

prevent this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search