California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 9:06 am

can a CA attorney file a "motion to quash service of process & set aside judgment" in virginia general district court if the case is in virginia or does a licensed Virginia attorney need to file on our behalf (we are a party to a suit in virginia court)?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search