California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 1:26 am

On a civil matter in the California Superior Court there is I believe what is called a Doe Amendment or similar where as the plaintiff can ad a defendant to the complaint without having to submit an entirely new Amended Complaint. As in my case I mistakenly left one of the defendants in my original complaint out of my Amended complaint. Is there a form or how do I get this defendant reinstated in my complaint? Or where is this information found?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search