Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

Can I file UD against my tenant who has only paid the rent after serving him with 3 day notice to pay rent or quit three times out of three months that he has rented my house so far? He also has refused to pay me any late fees that I have incurred for paying the house mortgage late and other processing charges? Please note that based on the terms of the one year residential lease that my tenant signed, he agreed that payment of rent on three occasions within a 12-month period will constitute a just ground for eviction. I appreciate your help.

Asked on 6/03/13, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You posted your question under General Civil Litigation, but it is about Landlord - Tenant Law. Please re-post it under that category. More lawyers with the necessary expertise will see it that way, and more users with similar questions will be able to find it.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 2:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now