California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/14/13, 5:46 pm

If I was told by a sole trustee that property which is in the trust is to be gifted to me and I put a pool in and 100,000.00 in two years time and then he tells me that his lawyer reads the trust

and the property has to get appraised and that is what I have to pay for it. I did the improvements because he said it was my property. Now I want my money back and no part of the property. Do I have a case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search