Legal Question in Health Care Law in California

I had a "body scan" performed on me about a month ago. This basically takes a snap shot of my bodily functions including the heart. I was given a clean bill of health and the probability of me having a flow obstructing disease and/or cardiac risk has been determined to be low.

About 1-1/2 months later, I had a heart attack with 2 of my left arteries 96% blocked and the main artery 30% blocked. I don't think the calcified plaque formed in my heart's arteries in a month's time.

I wanted to know what my legal rights are as far as probably suing this company for giving me false hope to which I put my life on the line, thinking I was ok but I'm not.

This is a company benefit to which they are paid about $800+ dollars per session/couple.

What can I do at my end? Please help.

Asked on 4/30/13, 6:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask for the copy of all the records from them, including actual images of your scans and any paperwork they generated. Then get your records from the facility which treated your heart attack and contact a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/13, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now