California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/10, 11:06 am

my husband has a work permit that will expire next month. i am a us citizen and i am submitting an application for him to become a resident. how long will it take for him to get his workers permit renewed? how long until he becomes a resident?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search