California  |  Insurance Law

I filed a claimed in Jan. 2011 with my insurance company. In June, my insurance company wanted me to take an oath with a lawyer that they will provide? I have refused because this is my first claim ever in life and I have done nothing wrong. I am confused on why they need a lawyer. So I'm confused on why I have to take an oath. I wanted to know is this legal and do I need a lawyer? At this time, the claim is still open and honestly if I was to take an oath, I would not answer many questions just because I don't remember everything since this case has been opened since Jan.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.