California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/10, 5:35 pm

I relied on advise from atty who did not know the law. Said she did, but she was completely wrong. Her take & advise was based on a false and erroneous application of the law. I don't need to name her (she's a former collections atty in SD, that should have been a flag - what I great legal mind.. collections law, yeah,.right). Anyway, what's my recourse?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/23/10, 5:44 pm by Timothy McCormick

It depends on whether or not you have suffered any damages as a result of her incorrect legal advice. If so, your recourse is an action for malpractice.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search