California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/13, 2:27 pm

I am renting an apartment and about a year ago the ceiling collapsed in one of the bedrooms, the owner had their crew men fix the ceiling. I was concerned that the other half of the ceiling in the room would fall but they assured me it was safe. I have notice some droppings from the popcorn acoustic ceiling happening again on the other side of the bedroom and now in the living room. What should I do??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search