California  |  Legal Malpractice

My son is 22 years old. He lives with me at my home. I heard a loud noise at 4:30 am and found him on the kitchen floor, not responding to my voice. The ice tea glass bottle was on the floor knocked over... I called 911. They came and took him to the hospital. He does not drink, drug or smoke.

The doctor kept trying to say anxiety, though my son had night time seizures from 7 to 12 years old . They put him on an I.V. They insisted on doing a head CATSCAN when I said "No." He was sleepy and he DID NOT know they gave him a chest scan and 33 catscans. I AM TOTALLY worried about his future with cancer now! They had no right to do this without telling me, as I was in emergency room or him. I AM FREAKED OUT AND WANT to know what steps I take to make these people responsible! I am sure they did all of these because I have insurance. he NEVER TOLD THEM HE HIT HIS HEAD. I asked only for an MRI.