California  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/13, 12:30 pm

can the army reserves schedule a chapter 13 administrative board 8 days out? Also I never in processed to the unit that is trying to board me out so how can it be for unsatisfactory participation? I was promoted into that unit but did not know, I am a military technician who has a civilian complaint against the same command and I feel this is a form of retaliation but no one will touch it because they say one is military and one is civilian. I also have a counsel appointed to me already. There is just so much to my case hard to explain eveything. The counsel appointed to me wants me to meet with him next week before the board and wants me to answer now. I do not know what to do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search