California  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/09, 6:40 pm


My husband, who is in the military, and I have been married almost two years now and have a son who is almost one. Over the past year, I have caught him in some fairly dishonest situations. I still feel as though he is being unfaithful but I can not prove it since I live in GA and he is stationed in CA. Does the military offer resources to me to find out if he is being unfaithful? Will they pay for an investigator?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search