Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

My 9 year old son got food poisoning at Legoland buffet. He went to emergency in an ambulance. The dr. at the the first hospital Scripps said it was appendicitis or food poison because they present themselves the same. He decided it was appendicitis and sent my son to Rady Children's hospital where the prepped him for surgery. I said to get a CT scan so I did no appendicitis. legoland agreed to take care of everything. They wiped our bill and said would pay for the put of pocket from the hospital which was around 20,000. But when it came time they started asking for reports and documentation and blew me off for 6 months. I had it and when I told them (and showed them ) proof of other families sick that same week they all of the sudden sent tickets,and want to pay my bills but now want a liability wavier. My son still suffers from cramping and general sickness off and on.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

What they want is to avoid paying full value on your son's claim. He is entitled to future medical bills, and especially pain and suffering (past and future) compensation. Don't be in a hurry to settle! Lawyer up. If you want to talk more you can call me at 877-546-6367

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You need an attorney to represent your son. I would be happy to give you a free consultation

www.gertzandlaurie.com

818 345-0123

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Call a lawyer. These types of cases are handled on a contingent fee basis, meaning the lawyer will get paid only when there is a recovery.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California