California  |  Personal Injury

My 2 yr old grandson has been walking around on a fractured Tibia for for 6 months with no medical care at the hands of CPS and foster parents. Worker testified at jurisdiction hearing she noticed him limping when he was removed from parents on 3/13/13. Je was never xrayed until 5/4/13 it was nnoted as fracture of Tibia. I saw him 1st time on 6/10/13 he was limping badly and I made social worker note it. I can not get them to take him to an orthopedic Dr. Still!!! What should i do??

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com