California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/05, 12:24 pm

Personal Injury at a Store

I was recently injured at a store and need advice. As I was walking into the store my shoe caught part of the sidewalk that was missing concrete. I then tripped and fell I reported it to the store manager and saw my dr. a few days later. Dr. report says sprained ankle and menisius of the knee. Dr. told me menisus is cartilage damage that can not be fixed and I will for ever have pain in that knee. I have spoke w/stores insurance and they said they will call me in 2-3wks after they review all information. I need advice to know if I should contact a lawyer now or wait till I hear back. This is pain for life and I'm young what would be a good settlement.

Thank you for your time and any help you can give me.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search