California  |  Personal Injury

I sued my HOA (in Superior Court-unlimited), and about 8 of the past property managing companies, for failure to maintain the property where I live, which had caused me an injury.

One of the Defendants filed a Cross-Complaint for Indemnification, Appropriation of Fault, against ROES 1-100.

They mailed me a copy of that Cross-Complaint with a copy of the Summons on Cross-Complaint.

Am I being served, as a ROE 1, with that Cross-Complaint & Summons, that I would need to respond (because the summons states: "you have been sued, and have 30 days to respond....)

or

Is defendant just providing me a copy of it.

On Defendant's service list, it states it served me, and another counsel for two other co-defendants (property management companies).

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys