California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 7:27 pm

I was involved in an a car accident on a three lane freeway in which I was the vehicle in the far right lane V-3. The party found V-1 to be at fault in the far left lane made an illegal lane change which caused the vehicle in the middle lane V-2 to hit me on the back left side of my vehicle. My insurance company has paid me for repair damages. However, I now have some injury. Is my injury claim against the party who caused the collision due to the illegal lane change or against the driver in V-2 who actually hit me?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search