Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I'm almost 65 yrs old and low income, the next door neighbor had dug a hole to next of my fence and put concrete about 1ft on my property. What's the cheapest way to force him to remove it

Asked on 12/11/12, 3:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The cheapest way would be to politely ask him. But you're not going to force him to do anything without getting in trouble.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/12, 7:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now