California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 2:44 pm

once a parent has signed the Deed to include their sons name with a notary,and it submitted to the city to issue a new deed, can the parent change their mind and take the sons name off ,without the sons consent, because they are not getting along.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search