California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/23/05, 1:48 pm

Partition lawsuit/Tenents in Common

My girlfriend and I are splitting up. We own a house together and hold title as Tenents in common. She will not sell her half to me and won't allow me to buy her out.

Should I file a partition suit to sell the house,and if so how would I proceed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search