California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 3:24 pm

can I sue an escrow company in California for a cash purchase of a house that my wife made while I was out of state and left husband name off of statement of information knowing she was married and passing all document thru to recording without informing me and having me sign an interspousal transfer deed at the Escrow Office then notarizing it after the fact .In 216 pages of Escow document the Husband did not see any document other than interspousal 2 days before closing I was never on Grant Deed ..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search