California  |  Securities Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/02/12, 5:53 pm

I see a bunch of websites that offer investment advice, especially stocks, penny stocks, and forex. Are these websites legal? My friend operates one that has a paid subscription (i tried it out 1 time and lost $100 trading) Is he liable for people's losses?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search