Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I was hit on a motorcycle. It was the fault of the car. A policeman was the witness. I was hurt. My motorcycle is totaled.

I have no insurance. I was told I cannot do anything about it. OR, that the big motorcycle law firm won't take my case becuase I can't get personal injury.

I cannot move. I am in bed. I have no vehicle. Please help.

Thank you.

Dazjal Zoll

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Larry L. Doan Law Office of Larry L. Doan

Dazjal, I don't see how anyone can say you "can't get personal injury" when you're obviously injured. You may want to see another personal injury lawyer who will do the case on a contingency basis to recover damages. Please contact my office.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California