California  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/09, 10:29 pm

I was hit on a motorcycle. It was the fault of the car. A policeman was the witness. I was hurt. My motorcycle is totaled.

I have no insurance. I was told I cannot do anything about it. OR, that the big motorcycle law firm won't take my case becuase I can't get personal injury.

I cannot move. I am in bed. I have no vehicle. Please help.

Thank you.

Dazjal Zoll

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search