California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 12:28 am

My brother passed away in California August 2013. He has three children by a former marriage. His current wife refuses to show the Trust Documents and Will to these children.

Q. Under California Law is she required to show them these documents?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search