California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 8:17 am

mother has sold her house and wants to give the monies equally to her two children. She is still living. Do the children have to pay taxes on the money given them.. Approx 82,000.00 to each child.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search