California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/10, 6:16 pm

My father left a living trust designating the division of his assets but my step mother will not let any family member see it. How can I get a copy of his trust.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search