California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/13, 6:34 pm

I live in California. my handicap mother passed away and I want my sister who took care of her all her life to have the house they lived in always. The house was left to my sister and me in the Trust and both of us as trustees. I want to sign a disclaimer on the house so my sister can have it since she took care of my mother all her life. can you email me a disclaimer form that I can fill out or give me a site that I can get one to fill out. Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search