California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/13, 1:29 pm

it states in my divorce decree, that my mobile home gets paid off through his estate with his pension, we had this set up this husband remarried, he recently passed away, and his current wife won't give me or his children any info on his will,when and what county the probate filing will be in, I need to file a claim so my interest is protected and my home gets paid for like agreed. how do I do this when we cannot get information we need?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search