Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

disability qualification

if i settled a worker's compensation case that did not include funds for needed surgery due to the insurance company denying my disability, and the injuries are legit, can i now get any sort of disability compensation?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: disability qualification

you may have additional rights, but i would need to know more about the settlement agreement that is currently in place regarding your worker's comp claim, as well as why the insurance company is denying your disability and injuries. let me also know the nature and extent of your injuries and disability based on medical records to date. email me this information and i may be able to further assist you legally.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms