California  |  Workers Comp

Hello. I'm wondering if I might qualify for ca workers comp.

A few years ago I began getting sick from all of the stress at work from my schedule being switched repeatedly and being stuck on the graveyard shift for a few years. Then last year I got a bad flu that was being passed around at work, causing me to be hospitalized with pnuemonia and lead to several other health issues, of which I'm still being treated for. They think lupus, sjogrens syndrome, and cataracts, yet no solid diagnoses. Possibily even oral cancer, but that's separate.

Now I'm getting sick again and missing work for surgery and from stress, which started this whole mess. My hearing and sight are being affected and my job requires both extensively. Ifi end up getting diag. With autoimmune diseises that were exaccerbated by work stress do I have a claim? Also, if so, can I go back to the beginning of last year. And if I was on state disability, would that aso dissqualify me?

I returned to work. Its been 9 months. When I do have to miss work, I usually have drs notes. I do not talk about my medical issues except to a few friends because its personal, I don't want the gossip, and I'm still being treated. There have also been a couple of incidents where I was screamed at by someone of a higher rank in front of other employees because I didn't hear him ask and respond to questions. I did not report these because I don't want to cause conflict. There were witnesses tho

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.