Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I do music. A Guy contacted me for a record contracting sent me a copy via email promising a $50,000 signing bonus. He said there was a tax charge to get my contract and signing bonus so I money ordered$390 to him.. he turned out to be a scam artist.. wat can I do to get my money back? Do i have a case? I have his email and phone number too

Asked on 9/25/13, 1:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Clifton Black Black & Graham, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Most likely you will never get your money back. However, you should report it to the police and also file a complaint with the Attorney General's office.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 3:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now